Friday, September 14, 2012

Its Official!

Today was Swear-In for Peace Corps Benin.

Tomorrow everyone is moving to post!! However, I will not be moving to post until some time next week -- My house is not yet ready for me, SO instead I am going to spend a few days with the volunteers in the Mono-Couffo region seeing what EA work is done there. It really makes very little sense (since I will be traveling about 4 hours in the wrong direction -- a few hours past my workstation where i could also easily stay) but hey! it's the program they made for me.. and it will be nice to see another part of the country.



love from your [favorite] PCV
Z

1 comment:

  1. very nice photo. you look well and be sure to tell your mama and papa how much we appreciate the good care they are taking of you. congratulations. love dad

    ReplyDelete