Sunday, August 19, 2012

Post Visit Week 2


Can't believe how fast that post visit was!!

Firstly... I love my post (even if I have giant shoes to fill)!!

Secondly.. they are still looking for a house for me (but hey that's life in the PC).

A lot of this week was spent learning how life works in Benin (aka waiting around and not getting anything done)... but I got to see more of the groupments.. went to the marche and ate lots of strange Beninese snack foods.. and got to meet some awesome people around Misserete.

That being said... It is stressful jumping around to different houses I am very glad to be back home with my (familiar) host family in Porto Novo... AND ready to commence training so that I actually feel like I know something when I move back to Misserete (into my own home) in September! After these two long weeks, its time to write a report (en francais) and then get some real sleep.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment